I tried with a simple web app that can upload and save files to my Firebird database BLOB column. I have a few questions now:
- Is it possible to add more than one files at a time in the WebFileUploader (the + button)?
- Can I drag from Windows desktop and drop pictures to the WebFileUploader directly?
- If answer to Q2 is negative, can I add files to WebFileUploader by code? I want to let use to drop files in a textarea (or weblist if possible), then I can add the files to the Uploader by code.
- WebControl.AcceptPictureDrop requires a parameter ( acceptedActions As Integer ), what is acceptedActions?
- By doing nothing, if the user drag a file to my webapp, the web app change its page and show the file, how can I disable this?
Thanks a lot.