I don't know how to show this yet but I thought to post here if it rings a bell since I have seen posts on the forum where things go strange if changing resolution while app is running.
So my case is....
- I create picture with BitmapForCaching
- I get its Graphics, I draw with Xojo
- I get the DC with REALGraphicsDC
- I draw with native Win32 and Windows theme drawing
- I return the DC with the new SDK command.
Everything is fine 100%, 125%, 150% etc.
Now Application is running and user changes from 100% to say 125%
I can never again draw into the DC of a picture created with BitmapForCaching with native commands. So Xojo drawing commands work (at least DrawString I have not tried them all), but when I try to draw into the DC with same code as above then I have no chance to get it to work.
So I am guessing BitmapForCaching is doing something strange if a Window has changed DPI while running ?