ToastrIJ

I’ve created a little open source Web SDK control called ToastrIJ.

It’s a thin wrapper around the most excellent toastr JavaScript library to enable the display of notifications. You know, those little “growl” like notifications to display information, success, warning and error messages.

It’s under the MIT license, and you can grab it from GitHub.

Excellent work! Thanks!

I like the following examples in the original toastr project :slight_smile:

// Display a warning toast, with no title
toastr.warning(‘My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die!’)

// Display an error toast, with a title
toastr.error(‘I do not think that word means what you think it means.’, ‘Inconceivable!’)

Thank you @Ian Jones !

I took the ToastrIJ WebControlWrapper and throwed it into myProject. Added a new Public ToastrIJ Property called “Melder” to my Session. And now, i can call f.e. from anywhere in my Project:

Session.Melder.Display "My Message Text", ToastrIJ.Type.Success, "My Message Title", False

So simple to use, i LOVE it!

Thank you :slight_smile:

Cheers Wayne and Sascha!

I’ve still not seen that film Dirk, really must watch it some time!

ToastrIJ 1.1 has been released.

Changelog:

• Added InfoIcon, SuccessIcon, WarningIcon and ErrorIcon properties that can be used to set custom icons.
  • Added Icon parameter to Toastr.Display method to allow a custom icon to be set.
  • Added NewestOnTop boolean property to enable showing new notifications either at the top of the stack (default) or bottom.

What’s ToastrIJ?
ToastrIJ is a little open source Web SDK control that is a thin wrapper around the most excellent toastr JavaScript library to enable the display of notifications. You know, those little “growl” like notifications to display information, success, warning and error messages.

It’s under the MIT license, and you can clone the GitHub repo or grab a zip file from the project’s Releases page.