Font Problems On Raspberry pi

Hello. I am very new with xojo and I’m building an application for my Raspi, but I have a problem.

When I emulate the application on my mac, everything looks good, but when I run it on the Raspi, all the texts are grey with a white line around.

I have tried changing the colour of the font and it doesn’t seem to work.

Thank you!

Screenshot?
Fonts are installed properly?

And which font did you choose?

Hello. Thank you for your response. I’m attaching the images of the emulation and what I get on the RasPi.

The font I’m using is PT Sans. I had to install it on the Pi since Xojo and Raspi do not have a common font.

[quote=314492:@Christian Schmitz]Screenshot?
Fonts are installed properly?[/quote]
Hi. I tested the font on the notepad and it works no problem, actually you can see the font works fine, but just gets this weird effect.

HI I chose PT Sans. I had to install it on the Pi since Xojo and Raspi do not have a common font. I tested and the font works fine on the notepad.

What I see here is not a “weird outline” but a shadow. My suggestion is to see if you can replicate this in a sample project and file a bug report in feedback so we can take a look at it. Make sure you include the font file that you transferred to your Pi and the location where you copied the file so we can replicate your scenario exactly.

Is the label (I’m assuming it’s a label) displaying the text ‘enabled’?

Have you tried installing the MS Fonts on the Pi?

sudo apt-get install ttf-mscorefonts-installer

That will give you comparable fonts. Very handy for cross platform work.