Can't import "Core"

I’ve created and ran several ios projects, but now one project always gives this single error that prevents me from running the project.

Issue: Can’t import “Core” because its member “Dictionary” would conflict with the “Dictionary” that is already defined in this block App.

I can’t find any way to resolve the error or any mention with other developers with that error. I tried deleting App from my project and copying in an App object copied from another project, but that didn’t fix the error. The App object only has an Open event and one method. Ideas?

It is pretty clear the issue is with Dictionary. Not App.

Have you defined a special dictionary ?

No, I’ve never used the Dictionary class.

The only thing I can think of that is a bit unusual is that I created a new class based on Xojo.Core.MutableMemoryBlock. Xojo wouldn’t let be enter just MutableMemoryBlock. I thought it might accept it without the namespace prefix since ios projects only use Xojo.Core classes. Anyway, this new class works okay in another ios project so perhaps that is unrelated.

Problem solved. I found a constant named Dictionary in another class. After renaming that constant, the problem is fixed.