ATL Xojo Users Group - Tue, Dec 6th 2016

Hello Xojo enthusiasts!

Please join us for this Xojo monthly meeting! We promise that you’ll learn something new at each meeting!

Who: Everyone interested in developing in Xojo and has an ugly Christmas sweater they are proud of!
What: Monthly Meeting with some holiday bling involved
Where: Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant , 2210 Holly Springs Pkwy, Holly Springs, GA :: 770-720-0062
When: Tuesday, December 6th, 2016 – 6pm to 9pm
Topic:
[b]
Every year we try to do something fun to celebrate the holidays. This year, it’s an Ugly Christmas Sweater contest. Yes, there are prizes for the top two ugly Christmas sweaters. Rules? Yes, we have rules:

1. 5 points - Ugliest sweater (or holiday clothing) present at the meeting
  2. 5 points - “The best way to spread Christmas cheer, is singing loudly for all to hear.” all the way from the parking lot to the meeting room
  3. 6 points - If you’ve made the Ugly Christmas Sweater yourself or significantly altered an existing sweater
  4. 10 points - If you knitted the Ugly Christmas Sweater yourself
  5. -10 points - For every other attendee if I’m the only one wearing an Ugly Christmas Sweater

Please, nothing profane or extremely offensive. We will allow, however, slightly off-colored apparel but don’t ruin this for everyone. If you wouldn’t wear it in front of your momma, it’s probably too spicy for the Atlanta Xojo Users Group.

Of course we’ll have all of the latest Xojo news, announcements, and events. Won’t you join us?
[/b]

I hope to see you there!

Hoping to be there, sans nasty sweater. If I have one they’re in a box somewhere or I threw it out in disgust years ago! :slight_smile:

Also, I guess I’ll have to suck up the I-85/75 corridor lol.

[quote=300741:@Richard Gorbutt]Hoping to be there, sans nasty sweater. If I have one they’re in a box somewhere or I threw it out in disgust years ago! :slight_smile:

Also, I guess I’ll have to suck up the I-85/75 corridor lol.[/quote]

What part of town are you coming from?

Just remember that if I’m the only one wearing an Ugly Christmas Sweater, that’ll be -10 points for all attendees. (And points don’t matter.)

Looking forward to meeting you Richard.

I’ll be coming in from Downtown but I live in West Cobb Acworth way so I’ll be fine. NO different to DC traffic, it just sucks. :slight_smile:

Thanks guys.

yeah driving from down town means 75->575… and it sucks during rush hour.
It will be good to see you in person.