Basecamp for Software Developers from Susan Fennema

"Basecamp for Software Developers” is now available to the Xojo Community. While it is applicable to most software platforms, it was designed with Xojo users in mind. Based on my past project management experience, this proven method has been rolled out to help teams finish projects within scope, on time and on budget. Whether you are an in-house developer, a solopreneur, or managing a small team, this package will help you repeat your successes. Even if you have a project manager in place already, this system and process are easy to pick up and run with.

If you need a non-intrusive, streamlined way to achieve satisfactory completion of projects, this process is for you. Here’s what’s included:
*Introductory Session
*Process, Project Template, & Client Communications Basecamp Implementation
*Two Training Sessions (post implementation)
*Two Coaching Sessions (to customize the process to your team’s needs)
*Subscription to an exclusive newsletter, Staying Beyond the Chaos, which provides ongoing tips and reminders

Within a week, you can be on your way to better project management, helping to ensure your clients’ satisfaction.

If you are interested in talking about this proven method, please let me know. Email me at susan@beyondthechaos.biz or choose a time that works for your schedule from this link and let’s meet to talk about your situation: www.calendly.com/beyondthechaos/btc

Let’s get started controlling your chaos!