Entitlements file do not match those specified in your provisioning profile

Hi

I get the foling error “The entitlements specified in your application’s Code Signing Entitlements file do not match those specified in your provisioning profile. (0xE8008016)” when installing “dtclouddemo.app” into the iPhone. No problem when the file is generated without the “iCloud on” in Xojo. And no problem when a iCloud app is generetet in xcode. I use a Xcode genereatet entitlements file.

Any suggestion?

Your dl Xcode works fine!!! I think it is xojo related in my setup. A dummy project in Xojo iOS with iCloud “ON” producess the same error.

Update!

I have deleted and installed all my rights again, without any success!
I have notes that a project in Xcode makes a XC XXXX in iOS App IDs (https://developer.apple.com/account/ios/identifier/bundle) where iCloud entitlements is possible to shift to “ON”. Xojo do not have this ability! Could that bee a Xojo bug? Ore a limitation in xojo. This meens that you need to have a xcode project up running, before you can use iCloudkit in xojo and names, app id and iCloud names has to be identcical. By the way. I have succeeded in make a dummy iPhone app in Xojo withe iCloud set to default. But when I set it to a specific iCloud name. I produces the same error.