Sydney Servers Not Responding - Help

Sydney Server not responding for me, is anyone else having trouble with this ? Twice in the last 24 hours I’ve had my SQLite data file corrupted whereby
my APP will read from it but not write to it. The only way to fix is to completely wipe APP from server and re deploy. This lasted for a few hours working correctly then corrupted again. This time I’ve deleted APP from server, changed the name of my APP and re deployed, I can see the App on my server using a FTP client. Now I’m getting “Mutex cleaned, application could not launch.” So now I can’t even get the App launched let alone save to database file. I’m getting pretty desperate as I have irate customers that are not happy. Have emailed Xojo, waiting to hear back, This App has been up for weeks working nicely - no problems. Anyone got any ideas. Many thanks.

Hi All, I’ve just tried putting up a brand new app with nothing except one button in a window, following deployment and upon launch
I’m getting “Mutex cleaned, application could not launch.”

Hi Barney,

I’ve had possibly similar issues a while back. It requires the Xojo crew to perform behind the scenes magic.

Not much help for you, I’m afraid. But they are pretty quick at responding.

Regards,
Tony Barry
Sydney

We’re working this out with him directly.

Yeah. I like. Things will break, but people get in and help. I like.

Regards,
Tony Barry
Sydney

Thanks Tony, Yep, Travis and Geoff have replied and are onto this which is fantastic ! I’m sure will get sorted.

All sorted, Great support from Geoff and Travis.