dtPlugins are now free !

hi,

dtPlugins IOS & OSX are now free !

You can download here:

OSX version:

IOS version:

With IOS version, you have access contact,photos,listview (delete & reorder), form,mapkit,printing,collectionview,…

The free version have no support !

If you want support, you can have theirs options:

support for 1 year (forum & mail) 39€ Buy here: buy link

support for illimited time (forum & mail) 149€ Buy here: buy link

Full source code can by buyed also, send me mail for information.

Contact me at: jpaul @ dethomsoft.com (remove spaces ;))

Forum dtPlugins here:

Just one q: The readme files says it should work on 2013r1 but on 2013r3.3 Xojo crashes with a fatal error.
I guess the requirement has been raised since the doc were written? :slight_smile:

Just wanted to check.

Do the iOS Parts support UIActivity + UIActivityViewController?

Would be useful if the website with the plugin info was still available.

That’s not what I was referring to.

Two questions:

I remembered I bought the XJ bundle which had the dt plugins - can anybody tell me if that was the source code version?

Also, I presume it is 32bit only, or has it been updated for 64bit?

example53 crashes instantly when “Share Text” is clicked…

BTW: Can you please rename the Examples based on the Content? :wink:

Tested it only in the Simulator (iPhone 4)

Done.

BTW: mario.jpg is missing and dtActivity needs to be linked again, to be able to open the example.

Why does Xojo always add another “Build Automation” item to our Projects when we Drag&Drop a Class of yours?

Works like a charm now.
Thank you @jean-paul :slight_smile:

… and “dtPlugins” are or do what exactly?

The OP linked to a simple page stating they are free, with a link to download.

[quote=260306:@David Andrews]… and “dtPlugins” are or do what exactly?

The OP linked to a simple page stating they are free, with a link to download.[/quote]

Download and check. For iOS, 67 classes missing in Xojo, including multicolumn table, accelerometer, gestures, printing class, etc, etc.

[quote=260306:@David Andrews]… and “dtPlugins” are or do what exactly?

The OP linked to a simple page stating they are free, with a link to download.[/quote]

The dtPlugins offer native OS X Controls like a native OS X ListBox f.e.

I am inclined to support the plugin especially in terms of the sourcelist and listbox. Unfortunately the listbox examples
don’t work. The examples do nothing. Nothing to click, no columns ect. Checked on OSX 10.8.5 - possibly not supported ?

#edit:
seems like the examples or the code is hanging somewhere as other controls won’t be initialised. For example the checkbox isn’t visible or any other controls added to the window

Thanks for trying to fix it but it still doesn’t work. I have attached a screenshot from the example in IDE mode. Compiled version doesn’t even show a window. System:
Xojo R2015.4.1 + R2016.1
MacOSX 10.8.5

Edit:
Still a great plugin. Nice work.

Strange, it works for me.
I get a dtSourceList on the left & two dtListBox on the right of the window

[quote=260777:@jean-paul devulder]strange, work for me, another user may be confirm if example work or not ?

do you see the list of control like this ?

[/quote]

Yes, I do.

[quote=260780:@Kuzey Atici]Strange, it works for me.
I get a dtSourceList on the left & two dtListBox on the right of the window[/quote]

What OSX do you use and which Xojo version ?

[quote=260782:@jean-paul devulder]if the program show first control and not the after, seem a assertion of nsarray

before launch compiled program
run /Applications/Utilities/Console.app
look if you message error and send me in pm[/quote]

I kind of suspect a declare function isn’t working with my OSX or isn’t supported. I’ll send you a PM.

#Edit:
You may check setTitle/title function for the NSTableColumn. I think this is the bad one.
https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/Cocoa/Reference/ApplicationKit/Classes/NSTableColumn_Class/#//apple_ref/occ/instp/NSTableColumn/title

Mac OSX 10.10.5 & Xojo 2015 R1

That link is not working