Updating Apple Certificates with XCode

Hello,
using XCode7.2.1 > Preferences > Accounts > View Details > Download All > Done
The upper pane shows a list of about 10 items, and the Action column remains blank.
The lower pane is blank.
KeyChains still shows that some of my certificates will expire on Febr 20 2016.

Is this behavior OK? I seem to recall that the Action column showed something.
I bit confused…
Any suggestion? Thanks.

Sometimes it doesn’t work and you have to click the “Create” button next to each certificate… And sometimes (I’ve had this happen here) it just lists nothing, zero, zip, zilch, nada. I’m logged in, but it gives me no option to automatically create the certs.

The problem is that there is no button next to any certificate. Right-clicking a certificate, I get only “Export”.
In these two days I tried several times, but I just get the list of certificates with no “Action” available.
Well, at least I know that I am in good company! Thanks.

Sam,
could the reason be that in Preferences > Accounts I get only two, not three fields as I see on Xcode Docs picures?
I only get:
Apple ID
Description.

While from images on Apple Documentation, I see:
Apple ID
Password
Description

I only have the first two boxes in Xcode also “ID & Description”, I also have the create button next to most of my certificates, even though they’re already on this machine.

Are there any certificates in your Keychain?

p.s. “Download All” No longer downloads any of my provisioning profiles, I can see them online, just not in Xcode. So I think something’s really broke with Synchronization system of Xcode (Yippee more Apple bugs to file). If I got paid 1¢ for every Apple Bug I filed, I’d be rich! (alright, maybe a buck).

My Keychain shows the seven certificates that show up also in XCode; but no buttons.
May be the buttons will come up when my certificates expire next 20 febr 2016. If so, why should have Apple asked me to renew them one month ago?

[quote=246474:@Carlo Rubini]My Keychain shows the seven certificates that show up also in XCode; but no buttons.
May be the buttons will come up when my certificates expire next 20 febr 2016. If so, why should have Apple asked me to renew them one month ago?[/quote]
Because if you let your Developer account slip, they’ll pull all of your apps from the App Store! Only they don’t want to say it like that!

Even if the account itself (not the certificates) expires in two months time?