Problem with Runtime Error

Hopefully someone can make sense of this: I keep getting this error after installing an app with InnoSetup on Windows 10. I am using Xojo 2014 Release 4.

[code]Runtime Error.
Press OK toContinue
Press Cancel to Quit

Please report what caused this
error along with the information below.

Common\plugin.cpp: 957

Failure Condition: pluginEntryTable.GetEntry( entrypointname, out )
can’t find Plugin Method SQLite.Connection._exit
[/code]

The Installer actually works, creating the app and putting the database file in the correct folder inside the userappdaata folder.

The program also runs from within Xojo, and also from the .exe file within the Builds Folder in both caseswith no problems.

Up until now I have run Windows 10 using an Parallels virtual disk, but that seemed to cause me some problems, so I now have a proper Windows computer (an Acer Aspire) in case that makes a difference.

Part of the running InnoSetup Script was:

Dest filename: C:\Program Files (x86)\Young Writers Invoicing\SQLiteDatabase.dll

The error message sounds like the SQLite plugin didn’t get installed properly.

It probably should be placed in “C:\Program Files (x86)\Young Writers Invoicing\ Young Writers Invoicing Libs\SQLiteDatabase.dll” or “C:\Program Files (x86)\Young Writers Invoicing\Libs\SQLiteDatabase.dll”.

Hi Joe

Thanks for that. I am sure that I haven’t done it like this before, but the following line from the InnoSetup script worked!

Source: “C:\Users\cliffgs\Documents\YoungWritersInvoicing\Builds - Young Writers Invoicing.xojo_project\Windows\Young Writers Invoicing\Young Writers Invoicing Libs\*”; DestDir: “{app}\Libs”; Flags: ignoreversion recursesubdirs createallsubdirs

Thank goodness, now I can get on and tidy up the program.

I’ve the same problem and the same libs string but doesn’t work :frowning: