Native Listbox !

Hi All,

Just a small video (10secs) of native listbox cocoa (plugin)

Compatible with 95% xojo listbox functions.

The futur bundle contains also 19 native controls (browser, date, time, flow view, search, …)

He support also native drawer, pop over window, notification, sharing service)

Thanks,

video link

Interesting….
Is there a preview or demo of the plugin?

cool … I’m interested too

me tooo… does it work on windows??

I’d be interested in seeing a preview copy of this plugin to see if it’s using any hacks that could/will break as the framework evolves.

Xojo must have all these controls built in

Xojo must have all these controls built in…
Yes.

any updates?

Although it is not finished yet, I will buy a license to support this nice project. :slight_smile:
Very promising !

There are a number of controls that I like very much. I can see that you have more work to do at present but I shall certainly buy a licence when you are ready to release.

Somethings very interesting… :slight_smile:
Gonna take a license too

Done

This looks very promising :slight_smile:

Jean-paul, is it possible of having within of cell an html control or a conteiner control ?

So very nice :slight_smile:

A hint on what’s the remaining 5%?

I’ve paid for a license as the work is fantastic, but without a way to do hierarchies I can’t really use it :frowning:

I have thought of tacking it in myself (“faking” the hierarchies by keeping metadata and row properties elsewhere) but I seemed to read somewhere that you were working on adding it already.

The listbox also has issues when you have a Retina device. All graphics are shown as blurred.
This is not Jean-Paul fault but a (imo SERIOUS) bug in Xojo - Graphics class
And imo this should be fixed asap. Making an app looking good on a Retina device is now non-existing when you are drawing stuff.

See feedback case:
<https://xojo.com/issue/29244>

But I can HIGHLY recommend buying the dtPlugins ! There are some awesome OS X native controls to be found. And it is also (much too) low priced.

[quote=30460:@Christoph De Vocht]The listbox also has issues when you have a Retina device. All graphics are shown as blurred.
This is not Jean-Paul fault but a (imo SERIOUS) bug in Xojo - Graphics class[/quote]

Could you work around this if you take over celltextpaint and cellbackgroundpaint along with zirconkit? (or your own retina routines) or it affects other things outside the paint events?

Maybe, but I think Jean-Paul needs to change some things. He is already busy doing this. :slight_smile:

This looks very nice, but my first thought is, after waiting all these years, Xojo STILL does not support Cocoa in all its glory, and we must pay more to have comprehensive support for Cocoa controls. This is disappointing.
P.

I bought the plugins and looks great, however i couldn’t make it work with MBS plugins… for example i can’t access NSButtonMBS in dtAction !

While not using the Zircon kit, we do the drawing ourselves in listboxes and they do display fine on Retina. It just requires drawing down on a Retina display.