Central Florida Xojo User Group

1. ‹ Older
  2. 3 years ago

Bob K

16 Dec 2015 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Kansas City

And I'm down in Florida (not exactly close but close enough) for a client on a regular basis that I'd love to drop in on a meeting. Assuming schedules collide....

3. Hal G

16 Dec 2015 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, XDC Speakers Orlando, FL

Now we need words to make turn CAPACITOR into an acronym.

4. 2 years ago

Hal G

31 Jan 2016 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, XDC Speakers Orlando, FL

@Seth O : Are you still interested in starting a FLUX meeting?

5. Bob K

31 Jan 2016 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Kansas City

Looks like I'm going to be in Jacksonville from Feb 24-26. If anyone in the area (within hour and half or so) wants to get together for dinner and talk shop I'd love to do so. Some of it depends on the client schedule but usually I'm free one night.

6. Bob K

15 Feb 2016 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Kansas City

No final details yet, but we're going to get together somewhere in Palm Coast area the night of February 24 at 7 PM. @Hal G is point on this so details to follow soon (hopefully). If you're in the area and can make I'd love to meet you and talk Xojo.

It would be a good time to ask me questions about the reporting tool, ActiveRecord, training videos, or if I know any good jokes (the emphasis on good).

7. Hal G

16 Feb 2016 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, XDC Speakers Orlando, FL

What Bob said... We plan to meet somewhere in Palm Coast for dinner at 7pm. We'll post here when we decode on a place.

if anyone would like to car pool, I'll be leaving from Lake Mary, FL right off Interstate 4. We'll leave between 5PM and 6PM to be at Palm Coast at or before 7pm.

8. Christian S

16 Feb 2016 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, XDC Speakers Germany

Great. I sent email to MBS users in the area and see you in Atlanta in Summer.

9. Seth O

16 Feb 2016 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Florida/England/California/NY/...

Yes, I'll be attending this!

Alyssa and I both thought that late December was a bad time to make an attempt, so I was planning to try to send out an initial survey email toward the end of this month, but it will be interesting to see the response to this first :)

10. Bob K

18 Feb 2016 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Kansas City

@Hal G Do we have a confirmation on a restaurant yet?

11. Hal G

18 Feb 2016 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, XDC Speakers Orlando, FL

Sure! We'll meet on February 24 at Houligan's in Palm Coast for dinner at 7pm. We don't have a reservation or anything so please post a reply if you plan to attend in case we have a large group.

Houligan's on Google Maps: http://j.mp/1Kt9kak
    50 Plaza Dr #106, Palm Coast, FL 32137

12. Hal G

24 Feb 2016 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, XDC Speakers Orlando, FL

If you plan to attend tonight, please reply ASAP.

We may move the meeting closer to Jacksonville if no one else from south of Jacksonville will be attending other than me. I'll be leaving from Lake Mary, FL if anyone would like to car pool. It's be great to talk about Xojo on the way up!

13. Seth O

24 Feb 2016 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Florida/England/California/NY/...
    Edited 2 years ago

I'm coming from Orlando..

14. Hal G

@Douglas d;Stwolinska is coming depending on a timing issue. We're going to ride together if he can make it.

15. Hal G

We're going to stick with Houligan's in Palm Coast for dinner at 7pm tonight.

Houligan's on Google Maps: http://j.mp/1Kt9kak
    50 Plaza Dr #106, Palm Coast, FL 32137

16. last week

Hal G

Jun 11 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, XDC Speakers Orlando, FL

Just revisiting this. Anyone interested in a Central Florida Xojo Meetup?

17. Jim S

Jun 11 Central Florida

I would be interested.

Jim

18. Seth O

Jun 11 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Florida/England/California/NY/...

I was going to get this started at one point (c'mon, it's gotta be called FLUX--FLorida Users of Xojo, right?), but got swamped with other responsibilities and wasn't able to. If someone else can put in the legwork, there's a good chance I can provide a meeting location in the downtown Orlando area.

19. Orlando or Atlanta would be great for me as I live in the Panhandle of Florida. If Orlando, I would make it a vacation and take the family to Disney as well!

20. Gary S

Jun 11 St Augustine FL

I live in St Augustine FL
    I am interested depending on the exact date.

21. Anthony M

Jun 11 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Orlando, Florida

I'm interested and I'm in Orlando

or Sign Up to reply!