2. 10 months ago
    Deleted 10 months ago by Martin M
  3. 8 months ago

This is my New App in MacAppstore.

https://itunes.apple.com/it/app/billpower/id1181825392?mt=12

-image-

-image-

BillPower for budget management.

The simplest management for counting daily how much you spend and how much you earn.

With BillPower you can have an archive of customers and suppliers and record payments received daily
    and the expenditure incurred for the purchase of products from its suppliers.

You can manage your employees by recording the salary and any advances.

BillPower makes reports available for you to check the company's balance sheet.

With BillPower you can:

- Having an archive Clients, Employees and Suppliers

• Record payments made by customers
    • Catalog the payment according to the mode: Cash, Credit Card, ATM
    • Managing the salary of employees
    • Managing the purchase of goods to suppliers
    • The periodic releases are automatically handled by the software
    • Corporate financial statements Report with gains and losses

Thanks

4. 7 months ago

My first little Xojo App in MAC App Store :-)

Basic appointment system, resource based for beauty and spa salons.

link to MAC App Store

-image-

-image-

Regards!

5. Tomas J

2 Jan 2017 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Europe (Germany)

Looks great Peter!

6. Michel B

2 Jan 2017 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro

Nice merged rows. Have you used Karen's control ?

7. @Michel B Nice merged rows. Have you used Karen's control ?

Hi Michel, no I didn't used Karen's controls (I don't know Karen..).
    I've used calendar control from Jeremy Leroy and changed the UI and most of the logic,
    the other parts I've created myself.. (is good to learn the Xojo stuff ;-) )
    What controls does Karen offer ? is there a website available about this controls ?

Ps, tnx for the round corner source code part. it's used in the application rounded corners

8. Michel B

2 Jan 2017 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro
    Edited 7 months ago by Michel B

See @Karen A Mergeable Cell Listbox at http://www.katkosoft.com/

9. Beatrix W

3 Jan 2017 Pre-Release Testers Europe (Germany)

Very nice app from what the screenshots show. But it shows the main problem of the MacApp Store. This is an app for business and not consumers, right? And your price this at 12.99$? Ouch. I'd say you should increase the price to 10x. Not 10% but 10x.

10. @Beatrix W Very nice app from what the screenshots show. But it shows the main problem of the MacApp Store. This is an app for business and not consumers, right? And your price this at 12.99$? Ouch. I'd say you should increase the price to 10x. Not 10% but 10x.

True, but this is the first app in Xojo (macOS) and I would know how the MAS is working / converting.. so I have putted the price low..

11. Sascha S

3 Jan 2017 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Germany/W'haven

@Peter V True, but this is the first app in Xojo (macOS) and I would know how the MAS is working / converting.. so I have putted the price low..

Maybe you just add an info to the MAS Desciption, mentioning that this is just an introducing offer for x days/weeks and then you can raise the price. :)

12. Michel B

3 Jan 2017 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro
    Edited 7 months ago by Michel B

Even in the MAS, there are apps much more expensive. I would not start at $12.99.

$29.95 is peanuts for a salon. Or even $99.99. It is barely what they charge a customer for a single session.

At so low a price, you are appearing as amateur and less credible.

13. Tomas J

3 Jan 2017 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Europe (Germany)
    Edited 7 months ago by Tomas J

Let's keep this thread clean without discussions about prices.

14. Tim P

4 Jan 2017 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro
    Edited 7 months ago by Tim P

And to steer this back on subject: I found this in the wild today!

MyAccounts
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/myaccounts/id417494073?mt=12

I don't know if the author is a participant here on the forum.
    The website says it's a RealBasic app, and you can see RealStudio sitting in the dock in the screenshots.

I also propose we stop posting giant screenshots in this thread, it ducks up the way the scroll to latest post thing works.

15. Thanks Tim for highlighting my latest effort. I'm not a regular here but browse occasionally. I've been a RealBasic user since about v2 with Mac apps only. I'm not brave enough to try iOS but have had limited success in that space direct from Xcode.

16. Sam R

23 Jan 2017 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Hengchun, Pingtung, Taiwan

HDRtist NX was approved today, was in-review for about 5 minutes!

HDRtist NX is the third installment in the HDRtist series of applications that Ohanaware started back in 2009. NX is the absolute latest and most advanced version to date, featuring brand new technology and functionality that Ohanaware have been refining in the last 7 years.

## What makes HDRtist NX so special? ##

• Turbo charged 128-Bit image processing with high precision, utilizing multi-core processors & accelerated graphics hardware.
    • Next generation futuristic interface, making the application feel like it's directly from a modern science fiction movie.
    • Large live editor with split view, providing near real time performance while the images are being edited.
    • 1-Click Styles, allow the customer to pick and choose one of our pre-made styles. Alternatively customers can create and share their own.
    • Master slider (with 4 settings) and fine grained control, give customers a single slider to help choose their look, while still giving access to the individual elements.
    • Multiple exposures, single images and even iPhone HDRs can be used with HDRtist NX.
    • Built-in online sharing, so customers can quickly share their images on their favorite social media sites.
    • Editable HDR images, when images are saved in the HDRtist NX format, customers can re-edit their HDRs without having to start all over again.
    • Ohanaware's Magic effect version 3.0, helps to boost the luminosity, vibrance and reduce minor imperfections of an image.
    • Supports "Drag & Drop" from Apple's "Photos" photo organizing application.
    • Tested with HDR images upto 101 megapixel in size.

more information http://www.machdr.com

App Store link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hdrtist-nx/id1120471819?ls=1&mt=12

17. Ulrich B

24 Jan 2017 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Xojo Deutschland-Evangelist ·...

Congrats on HDRtist, Sam! Has a great look and feel! Ii like the gauge animations a lot (although I have no use for a HDR app now, but I tested the demo and I’d wish for more apps with interfaces like that. Fun to use!).
    Did you see that the DMG is not signed?

18. Sam R

24 Jan 2017 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Hengchun, Pingtung, Taiwan

@Ulrich B Congrats on HDRtist, Sam!

Thanks

@Ulrich B Has a great look and feel! Ii like the gauge animations a lot (although I have no use for a HDR app now, but I tested the demo and I’d wish for more apps with interfaces like that. Fun to use!).

Thanks Ulrich, I'm pleased to hear that you like the interface, it's the first iteration of something I've been dreaming about for years.

@Ulrich B Did you see that the DMG is not signed?

I didn't, I've just checked it and sure enough it has a valid code signature, but the latest version of Sierra is rejecting it. Yeah just what I need! Don't ya just love the macOS?

19. Horst J

25 Jan 2017 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Europe, Germany, Stuttgart

MAS application no. 37 and 38 is available in MAS.

My Certificates
    My Certificates Pro
    All apps on MAS

20. 6 weeks ago

Wolfgang S

Jul 10 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Europe (Germany, Bavaria)

My first two apps in the Mac App Store:

Easy File Date Changer (EasyFDC) - a little App to change the date of files or folders
    JustBlog - a simple application to quickly post something in a WordPress blog

21. My latest app on MAS is

Giving Thanks Blessing Journal

-image-

This free app came as an inspiration last year from a church service to be thankful for the blessings in our lives and to journal it. The initial app was developed in SWIFT for the iOS last year which I plan to code in Xojo for a future release.

This Mac version is written solely in Xojo and was a joy to work with.

Apart from being able to journal the blessings in your life, it comes built in with two complete Bible versions, the King James Version and the Web English Bible. You can use the easy to use insert a verse or passages into the journal entries. There is also to search through the entire bible for the relevant keywords or phrase.

-image-

As an inspirational tool, it also comes with over 200 specially curated bible verses

-image-

It comes complete with the option to share the journal entries to inspire others through the MacOS built in Share Menu extensions.

or Sign Up to reply!