Why the Control key and not the Command key for Discontinuous selection in a weblistbox on a Mac

Is it just me, or is it normal for Xojo weblistboxes to use the Control key instead of the Command key when making discontinous selections in a weblistbox on a Mac?

This would not be too big a problem except that I have a contextual menu assigned to the listbox, so it pops whenever a disontinuous selection is made.

If that’s just the way it is for Xojo weblistboxes, is there any way to prevent the contextual menu from popping if more than one row in the list is being selected?

Thanks,

John

At best, it’s going to confuse Mac users. Should be changed, IMO.

You should file a feature request, or perhaps a bug report, in feedback.

That said, I suspect that Greg is working on Web 2.00 more than the existing version. However, it indeed should be possible to use the command key on the Mac.

[quote=468082:@Michel Bujardet]You should file a feature request, or perhaps a bug report, in feedback.

That said, I suspect that Greg is working on Web 2.00 more than the existing version. However, it indeed should be possible to use the command key on the Mac.[/quote]
Done as a bug report (a Mac user shouldn’t use the contextual key to select multiple rows); thanks for the suggestion.