Xojo Cloud or 1701software

I already use Xojo Cloud, But the 1701software Cloud have more speed and more space. The good think about xojo cloud is when I deploy go direct to the Cloud.
Can I do that with 1701 software (Cloud)

Another very important consideration is security - http://www.xojo.com/cloud/#secure

I use both and both have their uses. Security is probably better with Xojo Cloud but it depends on your requirements.

The big difference is that with 1701 you cannot deploy directly from the IDE. But honestly it’s not a big deal to FTP the files to them.

does 1701software support Glibc2.14?
(ie running centos 7)

I believe they are using Ubuntu and I am not sure which glibc it is running. it is a modern O/S so it should be current.

Everyone is either on CentOS 7 or being migrated to it.

I stand corrected. It is good to know.

I used to use xojo cloud in the early days but it had its issues so I switched to 1701
I’ve only had a smile on my face since

I just want the long-awaited “Warp” control panel, chomping at the bit here…:slight_smile:

I really like ability to run php-scripts on 1701. And ssh to terminal also.
Don’t know if xojo cloud have these…

[quote=241018:@Jukka Leino]I really like ability to run php-scripts on 1701. And ssh to terminal also.
Don’t know if xojo cloud have these…[/quote]
Xojo Cloud does not have PHP, it’s for Xojo apps after all :P. SSH access is not allowed at this time.

I can’t comment on 1701, but I use Xojo Cloud and I am more than happy with their service.