MAS Application Loader XojoFramework ERROR ITMS-90334: Bundle identifier mismatch

1. 3 years ago

Aaron H

23 Apr 2015 Pre-Release Testers Germany

Attempting to upload an app compiled with Xojo 2015r2, Application Loader 3.0 gives the following error:

ERROR ITMS-90334: "Bundle identifier mismatch. The executable at XojoFramework in microsynth.app/Contents/Frameworks/XojoFramework.framework has been signed with identifier 'com.xojo.framework' which does not match the bundle identifier 'com.xojo.XojoFramework’.”

Anyone else seeing this? I just filed a Feedback report and then realized I should have asked about this here first.

well, don't you want to sign it yourself to have all the dylibs have same code signer?

2. Christian S

23 Apr 2015 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro, XDC Speakers Answer Germany

well, don't you want to sign it yourself to have all the dylibs have same code signer?

3. If you use AppWrapper3 then uncheck "Use same identifier for all components" in the Code Signature settings on the general tab. Use one of the other checkboxes there.

4. Aaron H

23 Apr 2015 Pre-Release Testers Germany

Thanks, Torben - I use my own Applescript to prepare the app for MAS.

You're right, Christian, I was able to force-replace the code signature, and this solves the problem:

codesign --force -s '3rd Party Mac Developer Application: My Name' *.framework"

I just found this line was missing from my MAS prep script ;)

Thanks.

5. 6 days ago

Horst J

Aug 9 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Europe, Germany, Stuttgart

Since today I got the same error:

[2018-08-10 01:05:30 MESZ] <main> DBG-X: parameter Success = false
    [2018-08-10 01:05:30 MESZ] <main> ERROR: ERROR ITMS-90334: "Invalid Code Signature Identifier. The identifier "com.xojo.framework" in your code signature for "XojoFramework" must match its Bundle Identifier "com.xojo.XojoFramework""
    [2018-08-10 01:05:30 MESZ] <main> DBG-X: The error code is: 1102
    [2018-08-10 01:05:30 MESZ] <main> INFO: Done performing authentication.
    [2018-08-10 01:05:30 MESZ] <main> INFO: JSON:{"msg":{"phase":"Upload","count":3,"description":"Operation failed","index":3},"messageType":"VerifyProgress"}
    [2018-08-10 01:05:30 MESZ] <main> DBG-X: Returning 1

In the current AppWrapper release 3.8.7 /256) the switch for "Use same identifier for all components" is unchecked and not enabled.

6. Horst J

Aug 9 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Europe, Germany, Stuttgart

I don't know what apple is checking this values. After 10 times to try upload to MAS it was now accepted.

or Sign Up to reply!