xojo application icon appears semitransparent

Helo, i am new to Xojo, i created an application in xojo. Finaly i had tried to add an icon, but when i added an icon the preview looks like semi-transparent. Here is the screen shot

please note that the image and mask is filled with the same image. If it is the problem,m then how can i do it ?
Thanks in advance.

I think this is the problem.

Open the Image with say GIMP, change the (grey ?) color to black, fills the inside with white (check if this looks nice, else put black there coo) and copy the result / paste it in the “Edit Icon” Masks and cross the fingers.

Subin - your original image seems to contain an alpha transparency - hence why it displays as semi-transparant in Xojo.

Post your original image so someone can modify the transparency

[quote=177025:@Subin M S]please note that the image and mask is filled with the same image. If it is the problem,m then how can i do it ?
Thanks in advance.[/quote]
Sine the Image is gray, and you’re using it as your mask, it will represent transparency in the alpha channel. Make a copy of your image and change the drawn areas of the copy to 100% black and then use that as the mask.

Thanks to all those who replied. I have tried Mr. Tim Jones answer it worked fines, thank you Mr. Tim Jones