iOS Simulator Hint

I ran into an issue over the weekend with the IDE not being able to connect to the iOS simulator and I wanted to share the solution. Somehow I managed to get several 7.0.3 simulator targets installed and it really didn’t like that.

To remove them, In iOS Simulator, go to Hardware->Device->Manage Devices… From there you can right-click on the devices you don’t want or need. It’s worth noting that you can also add more by clicking the + button in the lower right corner of that window.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Fixed a problem that was not answered by the Xojo team and which has been bugging me for three weeks. I could compile and distribute to my iPhone, but not view in the iOS simulator.