dtPlugins for iOS

hi all,

i made a video (no sound) of dtPlugins for iOS (v1.0)

in this version, you have :

new controls :

listview with more features (multiselection, cell colors and font, accordion section), more events

scrollview

collection

date picker

picker with multi lines

radio control

stepper

page control

textfield with limitText, date or time selector

new features :

display rtf on textarea

display word,excel,ppt presentation

clipboard

printing

acceleration

notification

send mail, tweet

support all gestures

new dialog :

font picker
color picker
file picker

support popover on ipad

all features work in simulator and device

you can see the demo: here (38mo !)

i’m waiting your feedback for see if this product interested anyone. (sell encrypted module or source code module)

send pm for demo link

thanks,

Great work Jean-Paul !! PM sent… :slight_smile:

Amazing results!

This looks great!

[quote=163935:@jean-paul devulder]hi all,

i made a video (no sound) of dtPlugins for iOS (v1.0)

in this version, you have :

new controls :

listview with more features (multiselection, cell colors and font, accordion section), more events

scrollview

collection

date picker

picker with multi lines

radio control

stepper

page control

textfield with limitText, date or time selector

new features :

display rtf on textarea

display word,excel,ppt presentation

clipboard

printing

acceleration

notification

send mail, tweet

support all gestures

new dialog :

font picker
color picker
file picker

support popover on ipad

all features work in simulator and device

you can see the demo: here (38mo !)

i’m waiting your feedback for see if this product interested anyone. (sell encrypted module or source code module)

send pm for demo link

thanks,[/quote]

This is splendid Jean Paul. Congratulations !

I have been looking for a way to print since Xojo iOS came about, and will purchase your classes happily when they are available just for that feature. But all the rest is impressive. I may use your font picker as well, if it becomes available in time.

There is one last thing you may want to check before release, though : 64 bit is already in beta, and it appears some declares need to be made compliant. When 2015R1 becomes available, you want to validate everything works in 64 bit just as well as it does currently in 32.

Awesome work Jean-Paul ! Looking forward to buy this as soon as possibile !

Will tell you :slight_smile:

This is very promising Jean-Paul. Please let us know how we can contribute, i.e. with money ;), to enable you to continue work on this with confidence.

+1 :slight_smile:

+1 :slight_smile:

I have already tested building his package with the current version, as well as the current beta version, and reported to Jean-Paul.

I guess we can assist by beta testing his impressive package, and of course support him as soon as it becomes available.

I am sure you will get that working ! And I plan on being one of your very first customers :slight_smile:

@jean-paul devulder I love the work you’ve done, particularly the dtListView. I was wondering…would you consider adding a CellType of SegmentedControl along with the associated SegmentClicked event and SetTagSegment methods? I have a need for a series of SegmentedControls in an iOS table. :slight_smile:

Is that something I can do or is it something you need to do? It seemed as though there are specific types built into the control. I’d love to have completely custom table cells. :slight_smile:

Jean Paul,

This is amazing. When will you be releasing it and have you decided on the price?

Very, Very Gooooood !!!, jean-paul devulder !
I wanna to buy this.

well, 2015r1 is out, how do i to buy ?
thanks

How is it looking @jean-paul devulder ? I’m very keen to start using your table replacement. :slight_smile:

I know JP has some issue debugging 64bit … so we have to wait for Xojo to support 64bit in the iOS emulator.

Bravo Jean-Paul! You had me at “Touch ID”. Now, how do I buy it?