webStyle Issues

I need confirmation on the following… I’m using 2014r1.1 w/ Windows 8.1 x64:

webLabels do not accept the font-style underline property within a webStyle
webLinks do not accept any webStyles

Been trying to change the link color on one of my pages to match the theme with absolutely no luck. Before I file a feedback bug, need these confirmed that they exist and are not for some reason by design. Thanks, folks!

After more testing, it appears the webLabels don’t recognize any of the strike-thru properties under the font style category…

Since I’m on my own here… went ahead and filed a report: #34242

[quote=105385:@Eric Brown]webLabels do not accept the font-style underline property within a webStyle
webLinks do not accept any webStyles

Been trying to change the link color on one of my pages to match the theme with absolutely no luck. Before I file a feedback bug, need these confirmed that they exist and are not for some reason by design. Thanks, folks!

Li[/quote]

I confirm the problem under Windows 8.1 64 bit and Internet Explorer.

The best workaround I found is a one pixel high rectangle with a border on top to underline or strike through. This can enable you to create color text underlined labels which use MouseDown to do the same as colored links.

I tried with top and bottom borders on the underlining rectangle, but it appears somewhat too heavy.

I was able to fix it by adding my own a:link, a:hover, a:visited, etc. to the framework.css file. I know editing the framework files directly is frowned upon, but this is just the .css file… and it is currently the ONLY way to solve this issue, besides doing another work-around with further objects such as you described.